Sweet Jesus on a Pringle! The end of November is near and soon endeth my indenture servitude to the 30-post-a-day blog challenge.
Three posts remain. What will they be about?
Seriously, I’m asking you, what will they be about?
That’s right, the last three posts will be chosen by you, the reader!
I was toying around with some ideas:
- Pecan Sandies – Who the fuck eats these?
- People Magazine wraps up the top stories of 2012 even though there’s still more than a month left to the year
- My best spam emails
- Gigantic greeting cards
- What Hugo is looking for in a woman and/or puppet
- The best Speaker7 post you never read from the time she had 9 followers
- something about that thing
As you can see, I’m struggling. That’s where you come in.
You will vote for the post you would like to read.
Full disclosure: I do not want to write about pecan sandies. I really don’t know why anyone eats them. At my former workplace, we would take turns buying treats for the office, and my boss would buy these, and it was the equivalent of giving a kid Mary Janes for Halloween. And that’s pretty much all I have to say on the matter.
If you vote for other that means you want to read something other than the shit ideas I’ve been toying with. Leave your suggestions in the comments, please.
And so the endeth begineth.